Lost Vaccine Card?
Click here to go to dhhr.wv.gov
About COVID-19 Vaccines
COVID-19 vaccines available in the United States are effective at protecting people from getting seriously ill, being hospitalized, and dying. As with other vaccine-preventable diseases, you are best protected from COVID-19 when you stay up to date with the recommended vaccines.
Stay Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines
Everyone aged 6 years and older should get 1 updated Pfizer-Biotech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to be up to date.
Cabell-Huntington Health Department has a limited number of the new 2023-2024 Covid-19 vaccine available for people who do not have insurance. For those who do have insurance, the following pharmacies have a limited amount of the 2023-2024 Covid vaccine for adults. It is best to call ahead to verify availability and to schedule an appointment.
CVS: 447 Washington Avenue, Huntington — 304-522-0045 505 20th Street, Huntington — 304-522-1035 278 E Main Street, Milton — 304-743-5547
Walgreen: 111 4th Avenue, Huntington — 304-523-3502 1138 Hal Greer Blvd, Huntington — 304-523-0167 6414 US-to East, Barboursville — 304-735-0528 1010 S Main St., Milton — 304-743-7912
Walmart : 3333 US-60, Huntington — 304-525-4266 25 Nichols Drive, Barboursville — 304-736-6188
Kroger: 19 7th Avenue, Huntington — 304-522-6677 2627 5th Avenue, Huntington — 304-529-6510
Marshall Pharmacy: 1600 Medical Center Drive, Huntington — 304-691-6879
Drug Emporium: 2 Mall Road, Barboursville – 304-736-0874
For more information, please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html
The Cabell-Huntington Health Department no longer offers COVID-19 testing but testing remains readily available at doctors’ offices, select clinics and pharmacies.
- Marshall Health and Mountain Health Network
- Marshall Pharmacy: Walk-ins welcome 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Appointments only: Marshall Family Medicine, Marshall Internal Medicine and Marshall Pediatrics
- Walk-in Testing available: Marshall Pediatrics NowCare (pediatric patients only), Cabell Huntington Hospital’s Family Urgent Care and St. Mary’s Urgent Care
- Huntington Internal Medicine Group (HIMG): No appointment necessary for ages 12 and up, and you don’t need to be a current HIMG patient. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with extended hours on Thursday until 5 p.m.)
- A.D. Lewis Center: Open Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for ages 12 and older, no appointment necessary.
Where can I get a COVID-19 Vaccine?
Cabell-Huntington Health Department
703 7th Ave Huntington, WV 25701 -- (304) 523-6483
Limited Doses Available!! No appointment is needed.
Ages 5 and up
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
6 months to 4 years of age - Call first to check on availability
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For additional vaccine availability contact your providers at:
Mountain Health Network
Valley Health Systems
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ’s
For frequently asked questions about COVID-19 Vaccines, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website at