Tattoo/Body Piercings
Body Piercing and Tattoo Studios and Technicians are permitted through the local health departments and the State Health Department. To apply for a permit, download and complete the application forms and submit them along with your plan to the county health department. Body Piercing Technician applications may be downloaded and submitted to the WV State Health Department.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at the Cabell-Huntington Health Department (304) 523-6483, ext. 264



Day Care / Family Care

Food Handler Information

Grease Traps

Home Loan Evaluations

Hotel/Motel Inspections

Landlord/Tenant Rights

Manufactured Home Communities

Recreational Water Facilities

Restaurant Permits


Septic Tank Testing


Tattoo / Body Piercings

Water Supply Testing

Water Wells

Certified Food Manager Course

Rabies & Pests