Manufactured Home Communities

Manufactured Home Community permits are issued by the local and state health departments. To apply for a permit, download and complete the application forms and submit them, along with a plan of your park to the local health department. Rules and design standards for Mobile Home Communities are found here. If you have any questions about Mobile Home Communities please feel free to contact us at Cabell-Huntington Health Department (304) 523-6483, ext. 262.



Day Care / Family Care

Food Handler Information

Grease Traps

Home Loan Evaluations

Hotel/Motel Inspections

Landlord/Tenant Rights

Manufactured Home Communities

Recreational Water Facilities

Restaurant Permits


Septic Tank Testing


Tattoo / Body Piercings

Water Supply Testing

Water Wells

Certified Food Manager Course

Rabies & Pests