Among the facilities and institutions covered under the General Sanitation Legislative Rule (64 CSR 18), are campgrounds, organized camps, hotel, motels, and schools. The General Sanitation Rules establish the minimum public health sanitation requirements for these facilities. A permit is required, click here to download a copy of the permit that you need to submit.

A Permit to Operate must be issued by the Cabell-Huntington Health Department. Please refer to the West Virginia Public Health Sanitation webpage for specific information by clicking this link.